Primarily we are a wholefood shop selling a large range of mainly unprocessed food, and an increasing amount of organically produced food, much of which is grown locally.
- We use an ethical co-operative wholesaler who double-check things like ‘GMO free’.
- We keep our prices low by selling a lot of loose and bulk food i.e. oats, muesli, pulses, lentils, whole grains, rice, dried fruit and nuts, seeds, teas, coffees, herbs and spices.
- We also have some surprising sauces etc… (just ask).
- We stock a range of gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free products.
- Some supplements and herbal remedies are also on the shelves and we do our best to give you some informed advice when asked.
- We also aim to be eco-friendly, so we stock cleaning products (refill washing up liquid), organic cotton tissues and compostable baby nappies.
- A particular passion we have is building up our range of organic alcohol, this includes wine, beer, cider, port, spirits and liqueurs some of which are also ‘biodynamic’.
- If you are interested in mail order or home delivery, please give us a call or send an email and we’ll do our best to help.